CORE AND OPTIONAL IPLANIT MODULES
Most providers in long-term care will have common requirements in the automation of care and support plans and related functions. This is comprehensively addressed using the CORE IPLANIT suite of capabilities. In addition, many iplanit clients have diverse service user and organisational needs which can be addressed via a range of optional iplanit modules as required. The optional modules can be enabled/configured as required and include:
- CALENDAR:This multimedia enabled calendar module saves time, supports inclusion and allows teams to track the service user/patient’s care and support activities and support plan key events.
- REFERRAL/INTAKE:The iplanit referral module allows relevant support team members to manage the referral process whilst automating notifications, tracking and minimising data duplication, errors and administration/reporting costs.
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT/RISK MANAGEMENT:This iplanit module supports a detailed needs assessment process in a person-centred manner, streamlining needs, risk management and support plans in a unique manner. This avoids information silos and allows managers, supporters and carers to minimise paperwork and ensure safeguarding and quality are to the fore of service delivery.
- SURVEY:Getting client and carer feedback on quality and end-user satisfaction with services through multimedia enabled, online surveys with summary reports to support strategic decision making.
- FUNDING:The iplanit funding module tracks funding streams/budgets and services delivered to the individual service user/patient. A wide range of reports can be tailored to roll this information up for management and funders, and link service delivery/outcome achievement into billing and funding systems.
- SUPPORT TASKS:This module manages regular (e.g. daily and weekly) care and support tasks for the service user/patient in a uniquely person-centred way linking dynamically the support plan, care notes, activities, risks and outcomes for that person. In doing so, it promotes efficient use of staff resources saving time, money and avoiding duplication.
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT:This module manages incidents and accidents and any other “event” related to care and support delivery. It can be configured to support provider specific and statutory reporting and escalation processes and can also be integrated into the core support plan for a person.
- STAFF COMPETENCIES:This module allows providers to manage, track and report on staff capabilities, qualifications and competencies thus supporting the appropriate use of resources to meet specific individuals/services needs.
- CLINICAL CARE PLANNING:This module supports medication administration (MAR charts), alerts and other clinical data.
- IPLANIT CONNECT:iplanit connect is an integration module (API) which may be relevant to some providers who wish to set up direct information exchange between iplanit and their existing systems.
If you would like to find out more about the optional modules, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org