iplanit is an award-winning, web-delivered software enabling social care providers and commissioners to have a live view of their service delivery and impact, and helps put action into people’s plans. iplanit is being used across the spectrum of social care provision including Learning Disability, Mental Health, vulnerable people settings throughout the UK, Ireland and internationally by organisations that recognise the limitations of paper-based systems and want to create more transparent, inclusive, and personalised services.
Inherently flexible and configurable to your own plans and processes, iplanit has been designed to meet the differing needs of each setting by offering a sector-specific viewpoint for staff and service users. For managers in multi-sector service providers, life just got much easier, as iplanit uses data entered at the level of individual support to create a cross-service/location dashboard for tracking and reporting on the impact and value of what you do, and planning the future development of your services.
IPLANIT FOR LEARNING DISABILITY SERVICE PROVIDERS
iplanit has been specially designed for the needs of learning disability service providers, and the people they support, in partnership with our wide customer base in the learning disability sector and a number of leading consultancy groups. The following aspects of iplanit relate specifically to learning disability providers.
- All major plan templates contained including MAP, Path, etc.
- Unique, easy to use view for service users, with accessibility options.
- iplanit is designed to be completely adaptable to fit with your own plan templates and processes.
MAJOR FEATURES ACROSS IPLANIT
- MULTIMEDIA ENABLED PLANS: Add photos, videos, sound files and graphics. People are in control of their own information. Accessible, easy to use screen layouts.
- LIVE PROGRESS TRACKING: Supports all forms of Person Centered Planning. Real-time updating. Links outcomes, objectives and actions. Keeps track of goals and outcomes.
- TEAM COLLABORATION: Alerts to prompt actions where required. Easy to use standard and custom templates. Improved communication between teams.
- AGGREGATE OUTCOMES, OBJECTIVES and ACTIONS: Informs service planning and business planning. Performance management. Analysis by service, area or other users. Track plan implementation.
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION and KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: KPI reports for regulatory bodies, contractual requirements and corporate priorities. All reporting information easily shareable. Highly graphical reporting, with a live “Dashboard” view.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA MODULES: Including Calendars, Surveys, Risk Management, Needs Assessment, Funding, Support Tasks.
BENEFITS FOR PEOPLE AND FAMILIES
- BRING PLANS TO LIFE – Plans come alive through videos, photos, pictures and sound.
- MAKE PLANS HAPPEN – Make it more likely that your plan happens as staff focus on those things which are really important to you.
- TAKE CONTROL – You decide what information goes in and who sees what.
- TRACK OUTCOMES – Keep track of what you are achieving and doing.
BENEFITS FOR PROVIDERS AND COMMISSIONERS
- BETTER OUTCOMES – Improve the lives of people you support. Plans are implemented.
- SEE RESULTS – A clear view of the impact of your efforts for the people you support.
- CUT REPORTING COSTS – Cut the time and cost of collecting reporting information for purchasers and regulators.
- CUT SERVICE COSTS – Use web-based planning, communication and reporting to unnecessary reduce travel, printing etc costs.
- WIN TENDERS and GRANTS – Increase your chances of winning tenders and grants with the ability to demonstrate value and evidence.